Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coming Soon! My Pet Wellness Center


I've noticed a growing trend in many countries towards "organic" and "natural" pet products ie. foods, treats, and even accessories like hemp collars and leashes. In the States, where some people choose pets over children, you will see upscale boutiques and pet wellness centers popping up everywhere. I, in fact, had one of those shops. I owned a Pet Wellness Center where I groomed animals and sold holistic dog treats, foods, and even all natural shampoos, conditioners, and cleaning products. I miss those days and I want to have my Pet Wellness Center here, in Ireland.

What I need are Irish based companies that make those fantastic products. I promoted "made in the USA" when I lived there and now I want to do that here. I know of a couple treat companies that sell amazing products. I just need to find shampoos, conditioners, cleaning products, collars, leashes, and any other "natural" pet product the Irish can muster up to go along with them.

If anyone knows of anyone who makes these amazing products and needs a person to sell them, call me, email, send a skywriter, do whatever it takes to let me know about these people. I have a big mouth and I'm not afraid to use it when it comes to promoting excellent quality products "Made in Ireland".

I spoke to one Irish company who has a fantastic product line. They still have to work their day jobs full time to pay their bills because they "don't have the American way of selling things". Which I can only assume means being a big mouth like me and getting out there to give out free samples and talking people up. I LOVE giving freebies away. It's a total icebreaker. So give them to ME and I will sell the hell out of you. Then, once my shop is up and running and your products are flying off my shelves, we both end up happy. See, win win.

To contact me call 086 732 1841 or email at jessi8074@yahoo.com. I look forward to chatting with you.

No comments: