Sunday, October 4, 2009

I DID IT!!!


Yup, that's right. I said I would do it and I did. I opened my very own Pet Wellness Center here in Ireland. It would take too long to describe the coolness of my new shop so here are a few pics and the link to my website. Plus, as a bonus to you, a link to the video I did on Making Holistic Cat Food From Dog Food. Watch it, Rate it, Love it....Comments??

Pics First...


Shop Front
Spooooky Halloween Decorations haha!!




Inside-I've got way more retail now and getting more as we speak!




My desk and more retail.
Can you tell I love Halloween!!

And now for the video link...
(and yes the link makes me look goofy)



Hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment either here or on Youtube or email me directly at jessi@tailwaggers.ie.........Have a great day! And remember..Groomed is Loved <3

No comments: